Lightweight plugin that adds a code to enable you to add SVG format to the Media Library. Simply install the plugin then you can add your SVG files to your library.
SVGs can be insecure and can put an entire site at risk. SVG is actually not an image format, it is a document format (XML) that reads as code. Which means that SVGs can be scripted to include malicious code and other vulnerabilities or injected with malware.
- Tested up to 5.8.1 WordPress version
- Requires WordPress 4.8 version or higher
- Search and install from your WordPress dashboard -> plugins page
- Or manually download and extract folder to your plugins directory(wp-content/plugins/)
- Activate plugin RSG – Enable SVG Media
- You’re all set!